Seaside Living In Prime Location
Prime opportunity to secure this well maintained home situated on a large 717sqm (approximate) block with a huge 24.1m (approximate) frontage.
This cherished home has been in the same family since being built in 1970 (approximate) and for good reason! Perfectly positioned just 650m (approximate) from the beach sands and offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained double brick home and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- High ceilings
- Large master suite with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large formal lounge room with an abundance of natural light
- Great sized kitchen with plenty of storage and walk-in pantry
- Open plan dining room adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Roller shutters and security screen doors
- Oversized single car garage with drive through access and undercover parking for 3 additional cars
- Wide street and quality neighbouring homes
- Minutes to Semaphore Foreshore
- Walking distance to Largs North train station
This position does not get much better! Walking distance to parks and reserves including Largs North Reserve, Largs Bay Sailing Club, Largs North Jetty and a whole array of sporting facilities are not much further away. Semaphore Road and Foreshore will provide entertainment, boutique shopping and plenty of dining options. Only a 7 minute (approximate) drive to Westfield West Lakes for even more shopping and entertainment. Public transport options and quality private and public schools are also close by.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).