This quality solid brick family home built in 1977 and set on 569sqm (approximate) of land offers style, space and a brilliant opportunity to refurbish to your own taste.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Large bedrooms 2 and 3
- Rumpus or 4th bedroom with external access
- Spacious lounge and dining area with floor to ceiling windows, new Panasonic split system reverse cycle air conditioner and built in bar
- Neat and tidy kitchen with timber cupboards and wall oven
- Additional large family room with conservatory style windows
- Neutral original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Beautiful established and manicured front and rear garden
- Garden shed
Located only walking distance to Black Hill Conservation Park and walking trails. In close proximity to public transport, excellent private and public schools, shopping centres and sporting precincts.
Put your stamp on this one and have a wonderful family lifestyle!
For further information please contact Geoff Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).