A Contemporary Abode Ready For The Modern Buyer!
From the grand entertainer’s alfresco to the open-plan layout and on-trend finishes, this is a home all about style. Gorgeous timber flooring is on show, paired with a crisp white colour palette and lots of natural light to make this a bright and welcoming abode you’re sure to love.
The layout offers three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and with two built-in robes. The owner’s suite enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite while the main bathroom features a bath and separate toilet for added convenience. The heart of this layout is the living and dining area that flows out to the alfresco and also embraces the sleek and stylish kitchen.
A separate lounge offers an elegant space to relax and there is a large laundry, ample storage and a two-car garage to complete the layout. Your new home is enveloped by easy-care gardens, attractive façade and you will live just a stone’s throw from the Elder Drive Lake.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a downsizer or a young family, it’s time to make this home your own!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complimented by a split-system air-conditioner, walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light-filled lounge room upon entry with ceiling fans and plantation shutters, with option to use as formal living
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living area with ceiling fan
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, breakfast bar, ample bench and cupboard space and a pantry cupboard
- Modern main bathroom boasting a separate bath + shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard
- Outdoor entertainer’s alfresco where you can host in style
- Great sized rear garden with a perfect amount of space for the pets and kids to enjoy
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- LED downlights
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
Superbly located only 16kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. Within walking distance to local parks, transport options and the gorgeous community lake with a walking track that takes you around the entire glistening waterway. For complete convenience, it is also in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes School and Uni SA.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.