Value Buying In A Fantastic Area!
Set on a rare and generous allotment of approximately 583 sqm this home is one that doesn’t come along every day. This is the perfect opportunity for the first home buyer looking to get into the market or the savvy investor wanting to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Spacious light filled lounge/dining area with air conditioner and heater
- Generous tidy kitchen/meals area with gas cook top and ample bench and storage space
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate w/c
- Separate laundry
- Wooden floor boards throughout main living areas
- Expansive decked rear verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Gas heated spa on deck with views across rear yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Well fenced property and secure rear yard
- Well established gardens
- Approximately 583 sqm allotment
This home is situated in the community of Modbury North, down the street from Burragah Reserve and Recreation Centre. In close proximity to local shops including the Clovercrest Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza is just short drive away. Public transport including the O’Bahn Interchange and a variety of Primary and High Schools are all close by.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.