When Location, Style and Convenience Matters!
This designer townhouse which is only one year old and found in the heart of the action of Modbury, offers an open floor plan that showcases a versatile interior.
Built by boutique builder PJT Constructions to an elite standard and set in a private setting with clever insight to parking and space which is not commonly found with these builds.
This stunning property has been exceptionally designed and offers the new owner a luxurious lifestyle with premium fixtures and fittings throughout. There is nothing to do but move in.
Features that make this home special:
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Upper living area with skylight
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
Lower level comprising of:
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Modern, stylish kitchen with custom 2pac joinery, caesar stone benchtops, chef’s gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Laundry with built-in storage
- Spacious powder room
- Under-stair storage with extra standing space which could be used as a ‘cellar’ or more storage
- Single garage with automatic door and direct internal entry
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with rainwater tank
- Ducted Toshiba heating and cooling throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
- 2.4m doors
- Beautiful wood flooring
- LED lighting throughout
- 125m skirting boards
- Stone countertops to both bathrooms
- NBN connected
- Site 215.1sqm (approximately)
- Blinds throughout
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 15.2km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).