Magnificent Home in Prized Location!
Open Inspection on Wednesday 10th March cancelled. Please contact agent.
An immediately welcoming street presence, this spacious and open family residence, builders own home built in 2003 is sure to grab your attention. Located in arguably Northgate’s most prized, tree lined street and surrounded by other high quality homes, the tranquillity will captivate you immediately.
Be greeted by a breathtaking entrance, 3 bedrooms + valuable 4th bedroom or spacious home office, expansive lounge area, as well as a light-filled rear family room with a cook's kitchen and dining. Outside offers a substantial undercover courtyard area, alfresco under the main roof and a beautifully manicured yard with irrigated and mature plantings, creating a perfect area for summer evenings spent with family and friends.
Every part of this home has been perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this sophisticated family home!
Features that make this home special:
- Striking facade and street appeal with mature and manicured plantings
- Large master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom with double doors or option to use as large double home office
- Large and open formal lounge complete with the finest of details including recessed high ceilings and opening seamlessly to the undercover courtyard area
- Paved undercover courtyard complimented by water fountain and mature plants
- Cook's kitchen featuring stainless steel benchtops, glass splashback, waterfall caesarstone bench tops, brand new 5-burner Italian-made 900mm cooktop and oven, in-set and oversized stainless steel sink, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Light-filled family and meals area flow seamlessly from the kitchen and featuring a curved bay window with views of the serene garden
- Substantial 3-way bathroom with spa bath and frameless shower + separate toilet
- Sizeable laundry with ample bench and cupboard space + under mount sink
- Linen + storage cupboard
- Tiled alfresco under the main roof
- Rear garden shed
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors
- Manicured and mature gardens complete with irrigation system
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Carefully designed lighting throughout
- High ceilings
- Quality Spotted Gum hardwood timber flooring
Located a stone’s throw away from the tranquil Northgate Reserve and within close proximity to public transport options, a variety of café’s and schools including Cedar College within walking distance. Ideally located only 10km (approximately) from the CBD. All of this and only a short distance to Northgate Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).