A Slice of Paradise
Indulge in the low maintenance living this Paradise home has to offer. With a spacious and open-plan layout, you can spend your weekends hosting guests in the impressive outdoor entertaining area whilst kids and pets play in the well-kept backyard.
Inside you are sure to be delighted by the light filled living, dining and kitchen area complete with sliding door for perfect natural flow to the backyard. The layout offers three bedrooms, an ensuite to bedroom one and a central main bathroom for convenience. The list of features continue and include ducted air conditioning and a practical laundry with external access and built-in joinery.
Built in 2008 and set on a 348sqm (approximate) block, the floorplan is complete with a double garage with drive through access, a rainwater tank and a garden shed. This home’s central location places you only moments from Linear Park and all the shops and services you could need.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom one with walk-in robe, ensuite and large bay window
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Open plan living and dining with stunning bay window, allowing plenty of natural light
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom complete with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests
- Fully fenced, established backyard with garden shed and rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access plus additional roller door for drive through access to the backyard
Ideally located only minutes away from local Newton Central Shopping Centre, a variety of schools such as Paradise Primary School and just a short walk to exclusive Linear Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. Bus stops around the corner on George Street takes you to the city or O-Bahn Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 10km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD and all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Kreig on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.