Located in the highly sought after suburb of Modbury North, this well presented 2015 built, low maintenance home will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated amongst other quality homes with exceptional fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity. Equally this home is a worthy investment and astute buyers will surely be impressed with the option to add to their portfolio.
A stone's throw away from the newly updated precinct of Tea Tree Plaza. You'll be spoilt for choice with the lifestyle that's on offer with many local restaurants and cafe's at your fingertips, the enjoyment of Civic Park and all the Tea Tree Gully Council events hosted throughout the year.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Formal living/study with ceiling fan
- Open plan family/meals with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Spacious laundry with linen cupboard and outdoor access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rain water tank and garden shed
- Single carport with roller door and gated walk-through access
Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the O-Bahn. All this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).