IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Secure, Low Maintenance Living
This well presented 2 bedroom colonial style unit is perfect for those buyers looking for a property to live in, at an affordable price point, just 6kms (approximately) from the CBD. Situated within a small Strata Title group, its position towards the rear of the property delivers a sense of peace and privacy. With its well-proportioned rooms, no adjoining wall design, good sized garage immediately alongside the unit and private garden area at the rear, whether you're starting out or slowing down this could well be your new home.
Equally this property will certainly appeal to investors, who will see the potential to secure quality tenants and who are also wanting to take advantage of the area's historically strong rental yields and potential future capital growth from the numerous exciting developments taking place and vibrant culture within the Prospect Council Area.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in-robe and private garden aspect
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Lounge room with feature bay window
- Timber kitchen with gas cooker and adjacent meal area
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas space heater
- Stylish flooring throughout
- Separate laundry
- Instant gas hot water system
- NBN connected (fibre to the home)
- Rear private courtyard with pergola
- Oversize garage with automatic roller door and storage space
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks and shopping hubs you really are spoilt for choice. Close proximity to the fabulous Prospect Road cafe strip and Nova Cinema. The CBD, North Adelaide and the Riverbank entertainment precinct including Adelaide Oval are just minutes down the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).