Private Torrens Titled Homette in Convenient Location!
* Open inspection cancelled for Saturday 5th October! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a 352sqm (approximate) Torrens Titled block. An affordable entry price to a sought after suburb, ideally suited to downsizers and first home buyers who are seeking a low maintenance opportunity in a convenient location within walking distance to all amenities. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained home.
Inspection is a must!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to main bathroom
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious living/dining room with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with rainwater tank and shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Solar electrical system for energy efficiency
- Located close by to the O-Bahn for easy transport to the CBD
Ideally located within walking distance to all the amenities of Newton Shopping Centre. Close by to public transport options and just a short walk to exclusive Linear Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. Only minutes away from a variety of schools including St Ignatius College, Charles Campbell College and Athelstone Primary School. All of this and only 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).