Situated in this ‘hidden gem’ suburb is a spacious and recently updated colonial style home that is sure to impress. With a large lounge plus family room, together with spacious kitchen and separate dining room, this a home that is going to excite buyers seeking quality and genuine space.
All the hard work of a renovation has been done with beautiful polished floorboards throughout, modern bathrooms & a stunning kitchen. Situated on a generous 571sqm (approximate) allotment that features a large secure fully fenced yard, it is perfect to simply move into and start enjoying everything the great location has to offer, where quiet streets, sporting and recreational facilities and easy access to transport are a feature.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with feature fireplace
- Large family room and separate dining room
- Stunning timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Additional bathroom for your convenience
- Separate laundry with access to additional w/c
- Ducted gas heating throughout & 2 x air conditioners
- Polished timber floorboards and new carpets
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Manicured gardens
Situated in a quiet pocket of well maintained homes and in close proximity to local shopping options, public transport and a variety of public and private schools.
Inspection of this one a must!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).