Sleek, Stylish and Contemporary Home!
This charming courtyard home offers its new owners the perfect lifestyle. Built in 2018 and ideal for first home owners, astute investors or those seeking easy-care living, you simply can’t go past this modern and functional abode.
You will feel right at home with a spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom layout that feels bright and contemporary. The master is a great size boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite, while there are also built-in robes to all guest bedrooms and a centrally located three-way main bathroom.
The light-filled open-plan kitchen, living and meals area flows seamlessly into the outdoor entertaining. Promising the very best in contemporary comfort, with a modern, neutral decor inside and a low maintenance 315sqm (approximate) block with a lawn area for your kids and pets to play outside.
Be quick to secure this fantastic abode located within close proximity to all amenities and nestled amongst other quality homes.
Features that make this home special:
- Well-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 complete with built-in robes
- Spacious open planned kitchen/meals/living area with breakfast bar
- Modern and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with verandah, creating a perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Contemporary 3-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Low maintenance and established front and rear yards
- Currently tenanted with a yield of approximately 5%
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD or 25 minutes (approximately) to the Barossa Valley via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).