Impressive Evanston Residence: Move-In Ready Home with a Modern Style!
Presenting a meticulously maintained home for sale in the highly sought-after Evanston area, on an enticing corner allotment. This residence offers a seamless opportunity to embrace a lifestyle of comfort and sophistication. With plush new carpets, all new contemporary flooring, and newly installed LED downlights, the home seamlessly blends practicality with style.
Comprising three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a master bedroom featuring its own ensuite, this home is tailored to cater to modern living.
Step into the open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area that forms the heart of the home. The kitchen showcases contemporary design with modern amenities such as a brand new dishwasher and a gas cooktop. The breakfast bar provides a convenient space to enjoy meals while overlooking the entirety of the living space.
Stepping outside, you'll discover a fully landscaped rear yard that's perfect for those with a green thumb or anyone looking to bask in the sunlight.
To complete this wonderful offering, there is a laundry and double garage providing ample space for parking and storage needs, ensuring convenience for the household.
With its move-in ready status and array of desirable features, this Evanston gem is poised to deliver a superb living experience.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two additional bedrooms both featuring built-in robes
- Light-filled open-plan dining and living room
- On-trend new floating floorboards throughout main living areas for easy maintenance
- Chic kitchen with stainless steel appliances including new dishwasher and gas cook top, ample cupboard space, pantry and breakfast bar
- Three-way main bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with sliding door access to the backyard
- Low maintenance backyard with good sized grass area for kids and pets to play
- Double garage with roller door and both internal and external access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
This home is located close to the Gawler Green Shopping Centre and only a short distance from quality public and private schools including Trinity College Gawler and Gawler & District College B – 12. A variety of pubs, cafes and specialty stores are within a short drive in the neighbouring town of Gawler and many parks and reserves are in close proximity. Public transport options and access to main roads will have you in the CBD within 45 (approximate) minutes. All this and just a 25-minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.