Stunning Brand New Home in Tranquil Location
$410,000 - $440,000 Best offer by 18th December (unless sold prior).
Situated in a quiet no through service road at 289B Montague Road with fantastic street appeal, this brand new architecturally designed Torrens Titled home offers the new owners the perfect lifestyle with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
A thoughtfully considered floorplan with generously proportioned rooms, the added bonus of a media room and a seamless flow from the large open plan living area to the undercover outdoor entertaining area and landscaped rear yard, provide an opportunity that is sure to excite even the most discerning buyer.
With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, this home will appeal to professional couples, young families, downsizers and investors alike.
Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions)
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, feature niches to shower and square set finish
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Media room/study/additional lounge room
- Light filled open plan living/dining area
- 2.7 high ceilings throughout with LED downlights
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench and walk-in pantry
- 40mm stone benches to kitchen with feature waterfall and two pac joinery cupboards and quality stainless steel Euro appliances
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and quality floor to ceiling tiles and square set finish
- 20mm stone black galaxy to wallhung vanities and laundry benchtops
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- 10.5 KW Ducted and zoned heating and cooling
- 3 paint coat system
- Slim line switches and power points
- 6 Star energy efficiency house
- Raised Porch with timber feature slats giving outstanding street appeal
- Side courtyard which adds additional light throughout the home
- Large verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Instantaneous gas hot water service
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal access
Surrounded by parks and reserves with Golding Oval only metres away and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Close by to Ingle Farm Shopping Complex, Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Be quick for this one, rarely do new homes of such high quality fixtures and fittings become available to the market.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).