Delightful Family Home set on a Generous Allotment!
Set on a large 660sqm (approximate) corner block in the sought-after suburb of Mansfield Park, this updated home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well-maintained property and the lifestyle it offers.
The well-designed layout is functional and comfortable with spacious lounge, dining and kitchen areas, three good sized bedrooms and one central bathroom. The kitchen provides ample cupboard space, and to complete the layout there is the convenience of a separate laundry with external access.
Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the large outdoor entertaining area, while any car enthusiast will adore the ample off-street parking provided via the attached carport and gated side access to the huge garage located in the rear yard.
This is a rare find with a variety of amenities close by, so do not miss the opportunity to call this home!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous main bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious lounge room upon entry, complete with split system air conditioner
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and oven, double sink with filter water tap, an abundance of cupboard space and sweeping stone benchtops
- Recently renovated modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with large linen cupboard
- Additional built-in cupboard to the hallway for added storage
- Timber flooring throughout
- 5kw solar panels
- Gas hot water system
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area complete with direct access to the kitchen, perfect for hosting friends and family
- Expansive backyard with well–manicured lawns for kids and pets to enjoy
- Large powered garage with sliding doors access, perfect for the DIY enthusiast
- Double carport with roller door
- Electric sliding gate with direct access to garage, providing ample room for off-street parking or space for a boat or caravan
Superbly located only 11kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Arndale Shopping Centre and Churchill Centre has to offer. Regency Park Golf Course, The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre and a variety of local parks are all nearby. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Woodville Gardens School and St Patrick's School.
For further information please contact Son Le on 0427 530 946, Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.