Impressive Family Home Crafted to Absolute Perfection!
Upgrade your lifestyle to an energy efficient, intelligent automated smart home that allows you to control lights switches, blinds, alarm, CCTV and irrigation with a touch of a button.
An immediately welcoming street presence, this impeccably designed family residence built in 2010 by Ian Wood Homes is sure to grab your attention.
Anyone who appreciates flawless finishes and contemporary style will adore this luxurious family abode, located in a prized location surrounded by other quality homes.
Be greeted by a wonderful entrance with solid hardwood flooring and high ceilings that set the tone as you enter the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. A neutral colour palette and natural light flow with North facing living areas.
The home chef will adore the stylish kitchen fully equipped with 40mm sweeping Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar and a suite of stainless-steel appliances.
Outside offers a tiled alfresco under the main roof with a natural gas outlet and a beautifully manicured yard with irrigated and mature plantings, creating a perfect area for summer evenings spent with family and friends.
Set on a prized 392sqm (approximate) corner block in an outstanding location and boasting a contemporary façade, making this abode an absolute must-see.
Every part of this home has been perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this sophisticated family home!
Features that make this home special:
- Lavish master suite with plantation shutters, Luxaflex windows, extensive and custom cabinetry to walk-in robe and ensuite complete with wall hung dual basin vanity, frameless glass shower and ceiling speakers
- Good sized bedrooms two and three both complete with built-in robes and ceiling speakers
- Custom work office/study space with wall hung desk and quality cabinetry
- Expansive open-plan living, dining and kitchen with glass sliding doors opening to the alfresco and courtyard
- Stunning kitchen complete with high quality fixtures including 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher, 900mm Bosh gas cooktop and range hood, two zone wine fridge, electric Bosch pyrolytic oven and Bosch steam oven, soft close draws and cabinetry
- Contemporary three-way main bathroom with bath tub and frameless glass shower + separate toilet and powder room for added convenience
- Tiled undercover alfresco with natural gas outlet, perfect for hosting friends and family for a weekend BBQ
- Separate laundry with plenty of custom built in storage and direct external access
- Ducted gas heating with linear slot vent and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Manicured rear gardens with bamboo hedge and LED up lights, all fully irrigated with contemporary water feature
- Well-manicured and established front garden with automated irrigation and feature lighting
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors with both internal and external access
- Patterned concrete driveway for additional off street parking
Other features to further entice:
- 2.7m high ceilings and 2.4m high doors
- Stunning hardwood flooring throughout
- An abundance of storage and natural light with North facing living areas
- Two slim line 1000L rainwater tanks
- 5kw Solar electrical system
- CBUS home automation system
- Luxaflex power rise duet blinds linked to CBUS
- Hardwired multi-room audio system with Krix ceiling speakers
- Security system with alarm and CCTV cameras
- Art rails throughout
- Fully insulated walls and ceilings
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Harry Wierda Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.