Family Entertainer In Blair Athol
Best offers by 2pm Monday 21st of December unless sold prior!
A home that has been loved for many years and there’s no surprise as to why! Location, location, location as the adage says and truthfully too. Whether you’re travelling 15 minutes (approximate) to the city or 30 minutes (approximate) to the beach or foothills, it’s the convenience of having the best of both worlds that really make this growing area such a demand. Adjacent to Prospect and a short distance to the boutique restaurants and cafes on offer, you don’t have to pay the price tag to enjoy the lifestyle your family deserves.
Be the envy of your family and friends in this grand home of striking proportions with two large living areas allowing an abundance of natural light throughout, separate dining, fully renovated kitchen and bathrooms with 4 well-proportioned double bedrooms, explore the potential and possibilities this home has to offer.
Whether you’re an avid gardener or looking to create your own oasis with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play or perhaps a swimming pool (subject to Council consent), you’ll be spoilt by the 729sqm (approximate) land size that is on offer with a wide street frontage of 18.6 m (approximately). Families will enjoy the open backyard space that compliments the family sized home, there is really room for everyone!
Other great features include:
- 4 large bedrooms, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Multiple split system air conditioners throughout (most of which have been recently installed), providing year round comfort
- Master bedroom with newly renovated ensuite
- Stunning open plan family and kitchen, perfect for family entertaining with feature timber panelling and high windows allowing plenty of natural light
- High 2.7m ceilings
- Quality kitchen with an abundance of bench space, SMEG dishwasher, Electrolux pyrolytic induction cooker and puratap
- Newly renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Roller shutters to all external windows which add privacy, security and assist with climate control
- Plenty of storage with 3 newly installed robes and extra space in the garage or storeroom
- Carport with roller door and drive through access, perfect for tradies or car enthusiasts
- 1960’s built home
- 729sqm (approximate) allotment
- Valuable north facing rear
- Future subdivision potential with a wide 18.6m allotment
- Adjacent Prospect in a quiet tree lined street
Located only a short drive to multiple shopping precincts including Churchill Centre, Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre, to name a few. Positioned in such a central location, you can be in the city within 15 minutes (approximate), at the beach in 20 minutes (approximate) or in the Adelaide Hills in under 30 minutes (approximate). Do not miss this unique family home in such a sought after location.
Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).