Blissful Family Home in a Show-Stopping Location!
This remarkable two-storey residence is tucked away on a serene street, surrounded by other magnificent homes. It features an entertainer's dream with a multitude of formal and informal living spaces and a spacious backyard. Anyone who appreciates a flawless finish and contemporary style will adore this grand family abode – a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
As you approach the residence, you'll be welcomed by an eye-catching facade paired with pristine gardens that set the tone as you enter the home. Follow the easy-care warm flooring past the formal lounge which effortlessly flows through to an inviting and light-filled open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with a stunning bay window adding to its charm. The thoughtfully designed kitchen is certain to make any passionate chef feel completely at ease with high quality finishes, stainless steel appliances, an abundance of cupboard space, and a desirable breakfast bar for a casual seating arrangement.
Step outside, and you’ll find a spacious undercover entertaining area perfect for hosting family and friends complemented by a gleaming in-ground heated swimming pool and well-maintained gardens offering a serene backdrop. Secure off-street parking is taken care of in the triple garage which also offers an additional roller door for access to the rear yard, sure to impress any car enthusiast.
The show-stopping layout boasts four bedrooms on the upper level, including a commodious master suite featuring a marvellous ensuite, dressing room, and French doors that lead to a balcony, providing an ideal spot to savour the sunset. Comfort and convenience have been given equal consideration in the upstairs guest bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes and easy access to the modern bathroom.
This magnificent home is perfectly nestled on a generous 450sqm (approximate) allotment offering extensive space to relax and entertain with a superb location and is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers!
Upper level comprising of:
- Expansive master bedroom with a ceiling fan, large dressing room, ensuite featuring his and hers basins and French doors opening to the generous private balcony
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Large linen cupboard to the hallway
Lower level comprising of:
- Well-sized bedroom 5
- Formal lounge room upon entry
- Study with access to under-stairs storage fitted with Data cabinet
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Immaculate and spacious open-plan family and dining room with stunning bay window
- Inviting kitchen with ample bench and storage space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
- Large laundry with storage and direct access to the exterior
- Expansive paved pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Sparkling heated in-ground swimming pool, offering the ideal summer location
- Large garage with automatic panel door, internal access as well as external access through roller door
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Plantation shutters to most windows throughout
- Data Cabling throughout with data point in every room
- Manicured and low-maintenance gardens
- Security Cameras
- Tesla Solar Battery
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.