A Beautiful Blend of Heritage, Elegance and Modern Style!
This stately bluestone villa is showcasing elegance and heritage charm, perfect for those who prefer the finer things in life. Set commandingly on the high side of the street overlooking Dry Creek on a 780 sqm (approximate) allotment surrounded by glorious hill views, lush greenery and complete idyllic surrounds. This residence boasts a sprawling 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom layout with multiple living options that is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Lovingly maintained and cared for by the current owners, this property has everything you could need including a well-appointed kitchen with beautiful cabinetry.
Multiple living areas are on offer within the sprawling floorplan including a formal lounge and dining area as well as a family and living room. Ornate ceiling roses are on display along with soaring 2.7m ceilings and a neutral colour palette that enhances the sense of space while large windows allow lots of natural light to fill the rooms.
Outside, tranquillity and serenity go hand-in-hand with the charming manicured gardens and outdoor entertaining area that will no doubt provide plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
This magnificent sanctuary is close to all the conveniences you could need including walking trails and reserves to immerse yourself in nature. This is an abode you simply can’t go past!
Features that make this property special:
- Grand entry to the home with return verandah welcoming you to the timber front door with leadlight windows and a chandelier
- Vast master suite with built in robe, access to a shared bathroom boasting a gorgeous timber vanity featuring his and hers basins, large spa bath, and separate shower
- Bedroom 2 of good size with convenience access to shared bathroom
- Large bedrooms 3 and 4,
- Divine family room featuring a bay window, ceiling fan and gorgeous French doors
- Open plan living / meals and kitchen in the heart of the home with downlights and a combustion fire
- Classic kitchen offering shaker cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, ample cupboard space including a pantry, ample bench space including a breakfast bar
- Formal lounge area with a gorgeous feature fireplace and offering views out to the established gardens
- Formal dining room to enjoy a Sunday roast with the family
- 3 way main bathroom boasting a timber vanity with double basins, separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate spacious laundry with double inset troughs and external access
- Ample linen storage
- Pitched verandah, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 2 car garage with automatic roller doors, access to the verandah and drive through car access
- Single garage in the rear yard for storage or the home handyman
- Established and beautifully manicured gardens
- An abundance of natural light
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A short drive to Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are for enhanced for illustration purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.