Original Charm. Outstanding Location.
This solid double brick home is set amongst other quality homes on large residential blocks and represents genuine value, conveniently located just 100m from Somerset Reserve.
Providing an expansive front and rear yard, floorboards throughout and ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Situated on a large 791sqm (approximate) allotment with a 17.7m (approximate) frontage and a 44.8m (approximate) depth.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with built in robe and split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe
- Formal lounge room with Rinnai gas heater
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, wall air conditioner and ample bench and cupboard space
- Centrally located main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Laundry with access to rear yard
- Expansive front and rear yard with garden shed
- Single garage in rear yard
- Roller shutters to front and back windows
- Rinnai temperature controlled gas hot water system
Conveniently located close to Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road, Main North Road or Regency Road.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).