To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
28 Melrose Street which was built in 1973 and sits on 780sqm (approximately) lends itself to Renovating, Investing or Developing (STCC) - No easements and no significant trees!
With the potential for development, or with the land size perhaps appealing to those seeking a fantastic location to build their dream home, it's all here!
This rare find in a prime location within close proximity to all amenities sits strategically amongst other quality homes. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Light filled living room with heater
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Deck and enclosed verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Large rear yard with shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).