Large 249m2* Torrens Titled Home - Directly Across Reserve!
This thoughtfully designed, spacious and impeccably presented Torrens Titled family home is nestled within a tranquil location along Lightsview Avenue, close to parks, playgrounds and endless walking paths, right on your doorstep! Situated on a large 275m2* land allotment.
A must-see floorplan is showcased over the two-storey residence and offers buyers a chance to indulge in a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home, an opportunity that will truly excite first time buyers, families or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive, city fringe location.
The palatial layout showcases an array of modern, on-trend finishes through each and every turn. Upstairs is home to three generous and well-equipped bedrooms, with easy-access to the centrally located main bathroom. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and an alluring private balcony, providing a tranquil outlet for you to relax and enjoy your morning coffee while watching the kids play in the adjacent reserve. A large study nook completes the upper level which can be utilised as your very own home office or retreat.
Moving downstairs, you are treated to a light-filled living and dining space with a chic kitchen set in the heart of the layout so the avid foodie can always be a part of the action. The combined living and dining room is spacious and features a unique wine rack for the wine lovers of the family. From here, sliding doors allow you to spill out to the entertainer's courtyard.
Contemporary and lifestyle-oriented, this is a desirable and intuitive home in a stunning and sought-after suburb and with all land releases complete, don’t miss your chance to get into Lightsview!
- Generous master bedroom with large walk-in robe, ensuite and spacious private balcony where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size; both with built-in robes
- Chic main bathroom with vanity, bath and shower
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large study nook
- Built-in storage
Lower level comprising:
- On-trend kitchen with dishwasher, standalone gas cooktop/oven, spacious island bench with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry for additional storage
- Warm and inviting open-plan living and dining area with sliding door access to the alfresco, creating a seamless blend of indoor-outdoor living
- Laundry with direct external access
- Valuable second toilet
- Ducted air conditioning
- Alfresco entertaining, providing a perfect space for hosting friends and family
- Low-maintenance rear yard with artificial turf, for easy year-round upkeep
- Double garage with panel lift door and both internal access and external access
- Double-width driveway for additional off-street parking
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.