Attention Renovators, Developers and Investors!
Currently consisting of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this solid brick home offers a multitude of options for the next buyer. The large block of prime land represents an outstanding opportunity for those buyers who have been seeking a site to undertake a development project or alternatively may also appeal to others who have been looking for a parcel of land to build a dream home on (both subject to council consents).
With 961sqm (approximately) on offer and comprising dimensions of 21.03m x 45.72m (approximate) the possibilities are endless.
**Note the site has a solid brick home on it that could be tenanted while you prepare your development plans. The land is being sold subject to the house still being on the site and all aspects of the property on an ‘as is’ basis**
- Allotment of 961sqm (approximate)
- Frontage of 21.03m (approximate)
- Block depth of 45.72m (approximate)
- No easements
- Potential to create multiple dwellings (STCC)
- Solid brick home
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Large light filled lounge with heater and ceiling fan
- Kitchen/meals features gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and ceiling fan
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry for added convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning system
- Large garage and double length carport
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Elizabeth East Primary School. Various sporting grounds and parks including Jo Gapper playground and dog park are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Elizabeth City Centre only a stone’s throw away. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the Elizabeth Railway Station.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.