Easy-care Home with Plenty of Space and Style!
Welcome to your brand-new home, a stylish property perfectly positioned in a highly sought after suburb moments from the CBD. Built by Fortune Living with the modern buyer in mind, the lucky new owners will enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle without compromising on luxury.
With a large 185sqm of living, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the open-plan living, dining and kitchen space that opens out to the rear entertaining area. With an inviting, neutral colour palette and quality finishes throughout, the style-conscious will feel right at home.
A beautifully presented, well-equipped and large kitchen will delight the avid foodie, with a walk-in pantry, a breakfast bar and ample bench and storage space.
Modern, light filled and high quality throughout, ready to simply move in and enjoy all the hard work that has been done!
$15,000 First Home Owner Grant Available (subject to eligibility).
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Contemporary and oversized kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooking, ample cupboard space, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Light filled open plan living and dining areas
- Additional light-filled living room upon entry or option to use as 4th bedroom
- Stylish main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate spacious laundry with stone bench top
- Fully concreted undercover entertaining area for year round living
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Single car garage with automatic panel lift door
- Aggregate driveway
- Rainwater tank
- Torrens Titled property
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- High fencing to rear yard for privacy
- Extra courtyard in the middle of the house to add natural light
- Quality laminate flooring throughout
Positioned perfectly in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Greenacres Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Klemzig Interchange are all within a short 5 minute (approximate) drive. Excellent public and private school options are close by including St Pius X School which is conveniently within walking distance. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw from the stunning Linear Park. The home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.