Solid and Spacious Family Home in Sought after Location!
This renovated family entertainer is sure to impress with its high 2.7m ceilings, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, expansive front and rear yard both with hills views and double garage with drive through access to accommodate for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Set on a huge 1107sqm (approximate) block with a 18.3m (approximate) frontage and a 60.5m (approximate) depth and surrounded by other quality homes on a wonderful wide avenue.
The gardens and grounds provide the perfect setting for family and friends to enjoy, with ample room to add a pool (STCC) and a pizza oven while still offering plenty of space for your own vegetable patch.
Effortlessly blending charm with contemporary style and impeccably presented. This exceptional dwelling provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Wide entrance with beautiful parquetry flooring and large built-in storage
- Generous sized master bedroom with updated ensuite
- Bedroom’s 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom or study overlooking rear yard
- Huge open plan living and dining area
- Stunning 2020 built kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, new dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area or second living adjacent kitchen
- Updated main bathroom with large vanity, separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Near new zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rear Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive front and rear yard with fruit tree’s
- Double garage under main roof with 3.3m ceiling height, automatic roller doors and drive through access
- Alarm for security
- Freshly painted throughout
Admirably located just 6.8 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to transport including the fabulous O’Bahn. With many shopping options nearby you are spoilt for choice. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, St. Monicas.
Ready for you to move in and enjoy straight away.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.