Stylish and Spacious Home in Idyllic Location!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this gorgeous light-filled, open plan home. Perfectly set in a tranquil location opposite a spectacular reserve with walking trails nearby. Situated on a quiet no through road. Boasting a neat rendered facade and contemporary tiling throughout. Complimented with fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle this fabulous property offers!
Ideally suited to couples, families and downsizers looking for a secure and private home. Equally a great opportunity for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Currently tenanted on a fixed lease until the 7th of March 2020 for $380.00 per week.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Stunning open plan family, dining and kitchen area, perfect for entertaining with friends and family
- Convenient spacious second lounge room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Glistening main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage with internal access and automatic roller door
- Additional off road parking for 2 cars
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.