Be the Envy of Your Family and Friends!
This absolutely stunning double storey home showcases quality finishes coupled with modern elegance and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Set on a generous 594sqm (approximate) block, this home offers an abundance of space for the whole family. With a fantastic street appeal and clean lines and modern, neutral decor inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, sparkling ensuite boasting double basins, study nook and private balcony
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Large, light filled open plan family/meals area with beautiful timber floors
- Stunning kitchen with Smeg appliances, island bench, breakfast bar and large walk-in pantry
- Formal living room or home theatre
- Immaculate main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Additional storage room under the staircase
- Expansive wrap-around deck, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Double garage with automatic door and direct internal entry
- Manicured lawn
- Solar electrical system with commercial grade solar panels
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.