Character and Elegance Perfectly Complimented with Modern Touches!
This delightful family home built in circa 1940 will capture your immediate attention and is positioned within a prime location, amongst other period homes. A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended throughout with quaint original character details. Buyers craving classic charm and sophistication will adore the classic facade while inside, timber floors and feature walls are showcased.
A bright and inviting kitchen is set in the heart of the home complete with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample storage, providing the perfect space to show off your culinary skills. From here, you can make your way through to the charming dining room which features beautiful French doors or relax and unwind in the spacious family room.
Adding to this impressive layout is a carport and a large shed. You will love to host guests under the verandah or enjoy the large backyard where the kids and pets can run free.
A rare offering positioned on a 744sqm (approximate) block only moments away from prestigious schools, Linear Park walking trails and in a popular, sought-after inner-city locale adjacent to Vale Park. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe, air conditioner and stylish ensuite with on-trend barn door
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all of good sizes, bedrooms 2 and 4 complete with built-in robes
- Formal light-filled lounge room with feature wall to welcome you home
- Open-plan kitchen and family room with ceiling fan and heater for year-round comfort
- Stylish kitchen with sleek black subway tile splashback, standalone gas chef’s oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Captivating dining room with charming bi-fold doors opening to the kitchen
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Paved verandah overlooking the manicured backyard, providing the perfect space for outdoor entertaining
- Garden shed
- High ceilings
- Carport with roller door
- Well-landscaped front yard with long driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located in the highly sought after and tightly held suburb of Klemzig. Adjacent to cosmopolitan Walkerville, Linear Park Trails and is just 6.6km from the CBD. Perfectly positioned, you are in close proximity to a variety of cafes, shops and amenities. Excellent public and private school options are close by as are a variety of public transport including the O'Bahn interchange, making it convenient for those who commute to the city. Enjoy this great location which offers wide open spaces and only a stone’s throw away from the TK Shutter Reserve and Gaza Oval.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.