Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in the popular suburb of Semaphore Park. Perfectly positioned on an easy to manage 539sqm (approximate) allotment in an ideal location and only a short walk to the beach front or the popular Jubilee Reserve.
The new owner is offered a multitude of options including live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with the ideal location and the potential to add further value.
Features that name this home special:
- Master bedroom with wall to wall built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large, light filled lounge with combustion heater and built-in TV unit
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Central dining room with split system air conditioner and sliding doors opening to the rear yard
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout the home
- Paved undercover entertaining area
- Garage with sliding doors (6.09m x 7.25m)
- Two rainwater tanks
- Double length carport with space for additional vehicles in the rear yard
- Solar electrical system
Just a stone’s throw from West Lakes and within walking distance to parks and reserves including Jubilee Reserve. Semaphore Beach and whole array of sporting facilities are not much further away, and Semaphore Road and Foreshore will provide entertainment, boutique shopping and ample dining options. Only a 6-minute (approximate) drive to Westfield West Lakes for even more shopping and entertainment. Public transport options and quality private and public schools are also close by.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.