Located in the ever-popular suburb of Modbury, this immaculately presented home is set perfectly on a generous 704sqm (approximate) allotment with room for the whole family!
The spacious layout is functional and comfortable with a light and inviting lounge room off the entry hallway, a large dining room, practical kitchen plus three bedrooms with built-in robes. The well-appointed kitchen provides ample cupboard space and to complete the layout there is the convenience of a centrally located bathroom and separate laundry. Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the huge outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the low maintenance gardens as well as the valuable large attached rumpus room with a built-in bar, perfect to use as an additional living space, granny flat or teenage retreat.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy with nothing left to do or rent out and reap the rewards with a high rental yield, astute buys are sure to be impressed. Opportunities like this in Modbury are rare, be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Three spacious bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
- Large light filled living room with ceiling fan and heater for year-round comfort
- Dining room adjoining the kitchen and complete with ceiling fan
- Well-appointed kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, subway tile splashback, pantry and ample bench space
- Rumpus room with built-in bar, gas heater and split system air conditioner, providing the perfect space to entertain
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with skylight, separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry with linen storage to the hallway
- Electric roller shutters to all the windows for added security
- Ducted air conditioning throughout majority of the home
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious backyard with good sized lawns and orange trees
- 2x Rainwater tanks
- Garden shed
- Large shed with panel door and external access, offering room for additional storage
- 8x 190kW solar panels with invertor
- Double width carport with roller doors, internal access and drive through access to the shed
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.