Outstanding Location and Lifestyle
Be the envy of all of your friends with multiple outdoor entertaining areas and beautiful in-ground swimming pool. This well-maintained family home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play. Situated on a massive 1,222sqm (approximate) allotment in the desirable suburb of Banksia Park, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Large bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Spacious, light filled living room with gas heater
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench space and island bench with breakfast bar
- Light filled dining room
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Balcony, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Large in-ground swimming pool
- Verandah on lower level
- Full fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Plenty of secure storage space on lower level
- Single carport with roller door
- Gas hot water system
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both close by and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.