Sandstone Fronted Beauty on Large Allotment!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well-loved and cared-for sandstone fronted home that has been in the same family since the 1950's. Set on a large 835sqm (approximate) allotment in Nailsworth's most prestigious street and surrounded by other quality period homes. This home also has the added bonus of a self-contained 1 bedroom granny flat or teenage retreat, perfect for an additional family member, elderly parents or as an additional rental income.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled, formal lounge room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Practical kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and dishwasher
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower + toilet
- Valuable second toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Self-contained granny flat with kitchen, bedroom, ensuite and split system air conditioning
- 2.8kw Solar electrical system with 10 panels
- Fully fenced rear yard with manicured gardens, garden shed and rainwater tank
- Huge 6x6m (approximate) garage/workshop with drive through access
- Double length carport with front gates for safety
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, the new Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).