Renovation and Development Potential!
This is proof you really can have it all. The lucky new owners of 22 Wyatt Road can choose to move in and make themselves at home, renovate, rent the property out or capitalise on the future development potential and start planning their next project (Subject to Council Consent).
Mid-century modern stylings are on show throughout this charming home with a stone feature wall, gorgeous timber floors and a retro kitchen. The lounge and living room has air conditioning and a fireplace plus there’s a second living and dining area at the rear of the home overlooking the backyard.
The layout offers two bedrooms and a central bathroom along with a large rear verandah with an external laundry and second toilet. Completing the list of features is a large 3.6m x 13.10m lock-up carport leading to a large shed.
All this is set on a 725sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide frontage and a prime location close to schools, shops, public transport and an easy commute to the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Commodious lounge/living with stone feature wall, ceiling fan, fire place and split system air conditioner
- Separate living with access to outdoor entertaining area
- Formal dine
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Large verandah entertaining area
- External laundry with additional shower and separate toilet
- Fully fenced yard offering extensive shed storage
- Triple length carport with roller door and drive through access to shed for additional parking
In close proximity to an abundant of reserves, Gardens Recreation Centre, Little Para Golf Course and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High and The Pines Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Saints Shopping Centre are both nearby. Public transport options are nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.