Park Living At Your Doorstep!
This quality fully renovated home is located in the beautiful and highly sought after suburb of Greenwith, backing onto a well maintained open reserve and playground area. Situated on good size of 426sqm block (approximate) and with its convenient location, this is a home that will truly impress first home buyers, investors looking for a solid investment or downsizers that still want the flexibility to enjoy the open garden space and quiet location.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and bathroom access
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern two-way bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with ample bench space
- Ducted air conditioning
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with rain water tank, garden shed and lined shed with sliding doors and bench space
- Single garage/studio with automatic roller door and internal and external access
- Carport extension to front of garage
- Ability to utilise the garage as a study
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre, Highland Village Shopping Centre or The Village Shopping Centre!
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!!
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office)