Upscale Torrens Titled Townhouse in a Leafy Urban Oasis!
This thoughtfully designed, spacious and impeccably presented Torrens Titled townhouse is nestled within a tranquil location along City View Boulevard, close to parks, playgrounds, endless walking paths and offers rear lane way access. A must-see floorplan is showcased over the two-storey abode and offers buyers a chance to indulge in a lock up-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home, an opportunity that will truly excite families or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive, city fringe location.
Neutral colour ways flood throughout both levels with a host of modern finishes on display. The upper-level houses three bedrooms all complete with ensuites and access to the front and rear balconies. A light-filled lounge room completes the level with access to one of the balconies where you can relax as you take in the views with a book in hand.
Downstairs, the large living and dining area spills out to a sunny courtyard and there is an additional lounge room, perfect for use as an office or retreat. For those who love to cook, a gourmet kitchen awaits with a dishwasher, a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar. A fourth bedroom, bathroom, and laundry complete this imposing level.
Appealing to all, a self-contained granny flat awaits at the rear which serves as a fifth bedroom and conveniently features a kitchenette, bathroom, air-conditioning and access to your very own private balcony.
Contemporary and lifestyle-oriented, this is a desirable and intuitive home in a stunning and sought-after suburb and with all land releases complete, don’t miss your chance to get into Lightsview!
Upper level comprising of:
- Three bedrooms of good size complete with built-in robes, modern ensuites and all with direct access to picturesque balconies
- Light-filled lounge room which could be used a home office/study
Lower level comprising of:
- Fourth bedroom of great size
- Light-filled and open plan living/meals area with a wall of bi-fold doors
- Additional lounge room upon entry
- Chic and stylish kitchen with Smeg appliances including 900mm gas cook top, oven, rangehood and dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Central bathroom providing additional shower and toilet
- Laundry with built-in cupboard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and rear laneway access
Additional features to further entice:
- Self-contained granny flat providing fifth bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom, private balcony and split-system air-conditioning
- Separate water, gas and electricity meter for granny flat
- Quality bamboo flooring throughout entire home including granny flat
- 5Kw Solar system for energy efficiency
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Front reserve and park bench close by
- Walking distance to city bus stop for busses 528 and 208
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located 100m walk to the Northgate Shopping Centre and close by to Medical Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.