22 Lorikeet Avenue Modbury Heights was built in 1983 on a large corner block of 630sqm (approximately). The property has been meticulously kept and will suit the most fastidious buyer.
It is of no surprise that the owner took out 'The Award for Best Garden' issued by the City Council of Tea Tree Gully and you will not be disappointed upon arriving at the home.
With dual driveways and carports, there is ample space for your caravan, boat or trailer. Multiple living areas and generous proportions throughout provide an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Formal, light filled lounge with heater
- Practical kitchen with double gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with refrigerated wall air conditioner
- Spacious family room with skylight
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Large verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Secure rear yard with garden shed
- Double length carport with automatic door
- Additional carport on opposite side of the house
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).