Endless Opportunity Awaits
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy double brick home and the potential to add value. Set on a large 670sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 20m (approximate) frontage, a multitude of options are available to the new owner: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Large, light filled formal lounge area with ceiling fan and heater for year-round comfort
- Polished floorboards to all bedrooms and lounge area
- Large dining area with ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioner and extra storage space
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate spacious laundry incorporating second bathroom and toilet
- Huge rumpus room with bar
- Undercover entertaining area
- Bonus workshop with air conditioning and power
- Good sized rear yard
- Triple length carport with automatic roller door
- Security alarm
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).