Park Views In The Heart Of Leafy Greenwith!
This beautifully presented family home on a 448sqm (approximate) block situated around a spacious, well-kept reserve will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. A home that's dissimilar to others around, maintains it's large floor plan with two generous living areas and two bathrooms. A family friendly location, with a short stroll to the Highland Village Shopping Centre with local cafes and restaurants, there is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Light filled formal lounge room with gas fire place
- Spacious open plan living and dining with sky light and heater
- Large practical kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Functional laundry with separate toilet and built-in cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor pergola entertaining area
- Additional pergola siting area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yards with 2x shed and rain water tank
- Double garage with roller doors and internal access
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office)