Two In One!
If you are seeking a classic character residence with plenty of space for the whole family including the grandparents than this well-loved bungalow is for you! This home showcases its 1920’s charm with ornate ceiling roses and fireplaces and also features a fabulous light filled rear extension.
The detached fully self-contained flat at the rear of the property offers the new owner a multitude of options with dual income potential. Rent out the flat and reap the rewards, convert into a studio or games room or simply use as another dwelling for the extended family, the choice is yours!
Set in close proximity to the City on 693sqm (approximately) in arguably the best street of Broadview and surrounded by other quality character homes, this outstanding residence won’t be on the market for long!
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Large formal dining room with fireplace
- Galley kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Light filled family and meals room with built-in bar, gas heater and built-in cupboards
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Expansive verandah and pergola area ideal for undercover outdoor entertaining
- Rainwater tanks
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- Tool shed and storage area
- Single garage with tilt-door
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and rear gates
Self-contained Detached Flat:
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe and dresser
- Open plan living and meals area with air conditioner
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Functional bathroom
Within easy walking distance to Broadview sports and leisure precinct and only a short drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre, a variety of quality schools and ample public transport options. All of this and only 5.3kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide, the CBD and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).