Immaculately Presented on Original Allotment Size
The lucky new owners of this comfortable, solid-brick home are presented with multiple options including move in and enjoy the property as-is or update and add their own personal style and flair. The layout is practical and well-designed with three good sized bedrooms and a central bathroom that services the home. Astute investors will also see the opportunity to rent out and land bank for years to come.
Double sliding doors off the entry open to reveal a spacious and light filled lounge room with views over the front yard. A separate kitchen and dining space will be the heart of everyday life with room to create your very own unique chef’s haven.
An expansive covered entertaining area runs the full width of the residence and offers views over the large, low maintenance backyard. The astute investor or developer will be impressed with the opportunity to capitalise on the large 578sqm (approximate) block size with a 19m frontage (approximate) and kick-start a new project while first-time buyers may be interested in updating the home over time and adding value ( All Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 and 2 both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Good sized bedroom 3
- Light filled formal lounge
- Practical dine-in kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, electric cooking and a skylight for plenty of natural light
- Well-kept main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Functional laundry with additional separate toilet and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- Secure single carport with roller door and drive through access to rear yard
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Roller shutters to all windows
- NBN connection to the property
- 578sqm allotment of prime real estate (approximate)
- Regular shape allotment with a 19m frontage (approximate)
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
Please Note: The wall unit air conditioner in the formal lounge is not in working condition.
Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).