Ready for Renovation or Developers Delight
Set on a large 687sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a 14.6m (approximate) frontage onto Heather Drive and a 34.5m (approximate) frontage onto Jeff Street, this home offers the new owner a golden opportunity to renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop, subdivide and renew: the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and skylight
- Dining room with heater
- Spacious family room with combustion heater and air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Detached rumpus room
- Security roller shutters to all front facing windows
- Single carport with automatic roller door with access from Jeff Street
- Fully fenced rear yard with rainwater tanks and garden shed
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Nikki Lehmann on 0448 199 575 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.