Gorgeous Bungalow with Park Views at your Doorstep!
This stunning 1925 built Bungalow is commandingly positioned opposite Prospect Gardens Park on a beautiful tree lined street; it is sure to impress from the moment you arrive.
You will be greeted by a beautifully manicured garden and code-controlled electric driveway gate. Once you step inside you will instantly appreciate the classic elegance and modern style that are expertly combined throughout this solid brick home.
Positioned on a 598sqm (approximate) allotment, it provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming character home in the popular suburb of Nailsworth. Boasting sought after character features throughout including high ornate ceilings, multiple fireplaces, floorboards, leadlight windows and a wide entrance hallway. With a large living area, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a beautiful outdoor entertaining area, this home ticks all the boxes for growing families.
Impeccably presented with the chance to enjoy a City fringe lifestyle, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Large bedrooms two and three with ceiling fans, bedroom two with fireplace, bedroom three with built-in robe
- Valuable fourth bedroom or formal dining room
- Divine living room at rear of the home featuring downlights, floorboards and gorgeous gas fireplace, a perfect space for welcoming friends and family
- Sun-soaked lounge area adjacent living room with built-in seating
- Charming kitchen featuring a gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher with ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath, featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry
- Large linen/storage cupboard
- Additional toilet for convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Pitched roof verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured front and backyard
- Garden shed
- Double carport with large driveway to accommodate additional vehicles
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.