Large Allotment in an Excellent Location!
Set on a sensational 725sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.8m (approximate) frontage in the popular suburb of Lightsview, this blank canvas home is a worthy investment with opportunities to make it your own and add value with a simple cosmetic face-lift or explore redevelopment options (Subject to Council Consent). Equally the land size may appeal to those seeking a fantastic location to build their dream home (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge room with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, under bench oven, breakfast bar, split system reverse cycle air conditioner and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- 2 x built-in cupboards
- Ducted cooling air conditioning
- Expansive verandah and additional side pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- North facing fully fenced, secure rear yard with garden shed
- Single carport with roller door with drive through access to single garage
- Additional off-street parking for further 2 vehicles
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Anthony Wenzel on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.