Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover!
Beautifully renovated and extended, this home radiates a modern contemporary feel with its clean lines and neutral decor. Excitingly the home is an entertainer's delight with a perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling pool.
This rare find in a prime location within close proximity to all amenities is set on a generous 617sqm (approximate) allotment and also boasts a 1 bedroom granny flat and the list of fantastic features doesn't stop there - this one needs to be seen to be believed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge/dining room
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Immaculate modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and plenty of storage space
- Separate laundry
- Powder room providing valuable second toilet
- Ducted cooling and heating
- Large verandah overlooking pool with outdoor kitchen, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious undercover outdoor lounge area
- Stunning magnesium swimming pool with an automatic dosing system as well as waterfall, seat and multi-coloured light
- Swimming pool also boasts solar heating to ensure that you get a few more weeks out of those summer swims, energy efficient pump for low running costs and has been maintained regularly by a qualified technician
- Granny flat with bedroom, built-in robes and ensuite and retreat area
- Single carport with drive through access to garden
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
This one won't last long - act now or risk missing out!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).