Colonial Style Gem!
Situated in this 'hidden gem' suburb is this spacious colonial style set on a low maintenance 603sqm (approximately) block with an 18m (approximate) frontage. This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers, keen renovators and astute investors.
This home features an abundance of off-road parking and storage and is ideal for a tradesperson with plenty of space for tools in the large garage. The home also offers year round entertaining options with a large internal living area and expansive rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining. Take advantage of this great near city location with a more affordable price tag!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge with polished floorboards
- Original kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with valuable second toilet for your convenience
- Expansive rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Garden shed
- Established front and rear yard
- Single carport
- Single garage/ workshop
Situated in a quiet pocket of well maintained homes and in close proximity to local shopping options, public transport and a variety of public and private schools. All of this and only 9.1km (approximately) to the CBD!
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).