Delightful Family Home with Endless Potential!
Set on a 456sqm (approximate) corner block, this property is located in a wonderful position, directly opposite a reserve, just steps from the local playground. This charming property is bursting with potential. Whether you want to live in, rent out, renovate or rebuild (STCC), this home has all the space you need to bring your property dreams to life. Boasting a wide frontage and directly overlooking Bergan Avenue Reserve, this property offers prime land and lifestyle. The location could not get any better!
The current layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus ample living space. There is an air-conditioned and light-filled lounge as well as a dining room and a kitchen with plenty of storage. Appealing to all, the solar power and a Tesla battery will delight the most eco-conscious buyer.
Whether this becomes your family home or a savvy investment, you’re sure to appreciate the central location. Ingle Farm Primary School is within close distance and the local bus stop is just a stone’s throw away. Enjoy being only 1.5km (approximately) to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and approximately 25 minutes from the City.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and his and her built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with free-standing cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Light-filled open living and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with direct access to verandah
- Large undercover verandah
- 2x garden sheds, perfect for additional storage
- Carport with drive through access to rear
- Solar system with 17 panels (approximately)
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Tesla battery with sunny boy inverter
- Community title
Please note: All grassed areas for illustration purposes only.
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
For further information, please call Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public – (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.