Family Entertainer with Swimming Pool!
Built in 1978, this elegant home is nestled within a tranquil setting amongst other quality homes in a quiet cul-de-sac. Beautifully presented and offering plenty of space for the whole family, this property is for those craving a life of leisure.
The well-presented home has a thoughtfully designed floor plan with multiple living areas, four bedrooms, or three plus a study, and two bathrooms. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features a large backyard, shed and boasts a decked entertaining area which overlooks a swimming pool, creating the family home you deserve in a location you will love.
Set on a large 950sqm (approximate) allotment, enjoy all that the space it has to offer and a secluded sense of peace and tranquillity that complements the privacy of this wonderful family home; with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, astute buyers are sure to be impressed!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom complete with built-in robes and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and offering built-in robes
- Bedroom four or optional study with built-in robe
- Formal dining room with air conditioning and servery to kitchen
- Light filled living room with sliding door to back porch
- Separate lounge adjacent kitchen with skylight for ample natural lighting
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus servery to dining for complete convenience
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Shaded entertaining area overlooking a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, providing the perfect space to host family and friends
- Fully fenced, backyard with shed
- Double garage under main roof with roller doors plus additional rear roller door for direct access to the backyard; currently utalised as an entertaining/games room
- Solar panels
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to the wonderful River Torrens Linear Reserve, Black Hill Conservation Park and public transport options including the O-Bahn at Paradise Interchange. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including Highbury Primary School, Torrens Valley Christian School, St Ignatius' College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.