Low Maintenance Seaside Living
Located a stone's throw from the sands of beautiful Semaphore Beach and within easy reach of the cafes, restaurants and other lifestyle amenities offered nearby, this tastefully updated unit offers an amazing lifestyle in an outstanding coastal location.
Immaculately presented and boasting a neutral and light-filled ambience, this abode will truly appeal to those already living in the area and looking to downsize or equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors.
The light filled floorplan spans across one level and offers two bedrooms and one bathroom. The living spaces are spacious and flow seamlessly into each other. Gleaming timber floors are on show in the lounge, dining and updated kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, a subway tile backsplash and white cabinetry.
Units of this quality and with this fantastic location rarely come to market - you’ll have to be quick!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 of good size with built-in cupboard and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge complete with ceiling fan
- Light filled dining adjacent kitchen
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Updated main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Contemporary laundry offering external access and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extensive verandah spanning the width of the home
- Fully fenced, low maintenance courtyard
- Single closed garage with roller door and walk-through access to rear yard
Within walking distance to Semaphore Foreshore, parks and reserves including EP Nazar Reserve. An array of sporting facilities are not much further away and Semaphore Road will provide entertainment, boutique shopping and plenty of dining options. Only a short drive to Westfield West Lakes for even more shopping and entertainment. Public transport options and quality private and public schools are also close by.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).