Stylish Unit Offering Outstanding Lifestyle
Beautifully updated and meticulously maintained, this stylish unit promises easy-care, convenient and comfortable living for the lucky new owners. The two-bedroom, one-bathroom layout will delight a wide range of buyers whether you’re dreaming of owning your very first home, downsizing to a low-maintenance abode or adding a quality property to your portfolio.
Neutral colour tones and on-trend flooring are on show throughout the open and light-filled living and dining room with direct access to the luxe kitchen. The functional U-shape design provides plenty of bench and storage space for the eager cook plus there are quality modern appliances and a tiled backsplash.
The two bedrooms are large and have built-in robes including the main bedroom with a ceiling fan. There’s a central updated bathroom, an in-unit laundry, plenty of built-in storage throughout and a single attached carport.
This unit is a part of a boutique complex close to Campbelltown’s shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities. You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 of good size, both with built-in robes and bedroom 1 offering a ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner and an abundance of natural light
- Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliance and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary main bathroom with shower, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Large linen cupboard to hallway
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Low maintenance courtyard with shaded area
- Single carport with roller door
Located a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park and only a short drive to a variety of sought after schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre, Mercato, Tony and Marks Fresh Fruit & Veg, gyms, medical facilities and Charlesworth Park which features a fitness loop, tennis and basketball court. Public transport options are very accessible including Paradise Interchange and nearby bus stops with easy access to Norwood, CBD and Uni SA Magill Campus. All of this and only a short 8km drive (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).