AUCTION CANCELLED - SOLD PRIOR!
Immaculately presented, this Torrens Titled home has a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor. The home offers perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the low maintenance garden and will certainly appeal to downsizers, professional couples and astute buyers.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Sefton Park and set in a lovely, quiet tree lined street on 400sqm (approximately) this home provides enough space for the entire family whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large living room with ceiling fan
- Light filled meals room with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stunning bathroom with spa bath and separate shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Additional toilet downstairs for your convenience
- Store room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single carport with direct internal access
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and shops. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools. Easy access to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and excellent transport options. All of this and only 4.3kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.